Sunday, April 20, 2014

The last "Hoot"rah!!!!

So, right by the Marriott there's a fish restaurant, a Mexican restaurant, a Peruvian restaurant, and a ... Hooters.  Everyone felt like eating American food for dinner...so Hooters won.  I got take out from the Peruvian place.  They have awesome sea bass ... had it on the way into town too.  Anyway, meet the Costa Rican Hooters!!!



Seed pod from the Guanacaste Tree - the National Tree of Costa Rica.  It has really beautiful seeds inside.  
The Hooters Ladies


Getting ready to take off from the beach - on the "pond hopper"...  

We sat right behind the pilots.  Not my first choice next time we fly one of those itty bittys...I was constantly thinking of how I was going to land the plane in the event of a simultaneous loss of consciousness (both pilots losing it).  Good thing they were okay.  Judging from Gracie's expression in the previous pic, I think I have my ground transportation partner for next time.  Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Grace's face. "Get me down!"
    Natalie's face: "Weeeeeee! Do it again!"

    ReplyDelete