Sunday, April 20, 2014
We made it!
Happy Easter!! We made it to San Jose. Easy and fairly smooth flight in the pond hopper. We are in the much cooler land now. There are 2 temperatures in Santa Teresa - Hot and Hotter. Here in San Jose it's a cool 70 something. We went to the iShop - (Apple Store)...It's across the parking lot from the Courtyard Marriott. We will be on the 6:30 AM shuttle to the aeropuerto manana. My Spanish is getting better! now that we're leaving... ha. I'm sure you had a wonderful Easter day! I'm tasting the Bloody Marys now. ;o) (did you have any???) I tried to text when we got here, but it didn't go through... I don't know why. Hopefully all of these problems will be resolved when we get to Dallas. Speaking of Apple products... boy are they worldwide! Everyone seems to have iphones and ipads...all people speaking all kinds of languages with apple products. Okay. I love you al!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment