Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hasta Luego Santa Teresa


April 19, 2014
Great last day here.  Built a GIANT "sand country/castle".  I have video...will post manana.  Checked out some new spots on the ATV.  Gracie drove a little (the ATV)... Natalie and I prayed a lot.  ;o)  I think a gecko kicked the bucket in the bathroom...parrots landed in the tree in the backyard and ... well, more monkeys.  Took some sunset shots... Also, my mac mail isn't working well here.  Must be the water.  ;o)  Anyway, I can read messages, but it's really difficult to respond.  I start to type and then it locks up and "kills the pages".  I don't know why.  Hopefully it won't continue once we get home.  Anyway, I love you very very much, and have read your emails.  We will be packing up tomorrow, getting back on the mini plane, and spending the night in San Jose.  I'll talk to you then!  I love you very very much!!! Lesterita




Gracie's "I love you" 
Gracie catching the frisbee


Natalie catching the frisbee


plumeria



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Have a safe flight back home and say hello to the monkey family!

    ReplyDelete